POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Trance from bottom up : Re: Trace from bottom up Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trace from bottom up
From: Bob Franke
Date: 26 Feb 2001 23:22:22
Message: <3A9B2AD2.F554B706@hotmail.com>
I'm pretty sure I did this, but it looks like I will have enough time to
trace
with just one PC.  It should be done in about 21 more hours.  What I think
did before was to trace the second image up side down, or rotated 180
degrees.  By doing it this way there is no problem determining how many
lines
the faster machine should to.  When the two images meet, you are done.

Like I said, I think I did this.  I would be interested to see if anyone
can
figure out how to do it for future use.  Unless I get a crash and need it
now.

Thanks for the suggestions,
Bob